Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer Ride

Hello!! I hope the week is treating everyone well so far. This week starts Vacation Bible School so I am busy helping with kids crafts. We just finished swim lessons and the girls are taking a break from dance so I think the rest of the summer should be more relaxed and maybe we can start crossing things off of our bucket list.
It seems that Google Reader is definitley going away so I swithched over to Bloglovin and it seems to be working out so far. Here is the link to continue to  Follow my blog with Bloglovin.
I want to share my card for the latest challenge at CMC Copic Challenge Group and to tell you that this will be my last card as part of the Design Team.  I have decided to make sure that I spend as much time with my kids this summer as possible especially since my youngest is about to start Kindergarten.  I love Suzanne so much for allowing me to be part of such a wonderful team and for the chance to know what a wonderful person she is.  This isn't goodbye, just time to take a short break.
NEW CHALLENGE #71 will run thru July 5th!!
Your challenge this time is all about
** Colors of Summer**
color ANY IMAGE with
Any Colors that Inspire Thoughts of Summer
We want to see you use YOUR COPICS, ProMarkers, other alcohol markers or Colored Pencils!!
This cute image is by Milk and Coffee, our sponsor for this challenge and it is called Lady with Antique Bike.  The die cut is from Memory Box Floral Circle.  I cut the circle a part to make the green vines and added the flowers.
Copics
Hair-C9, C7, C5, C3, C1
Skin/Eyes-E00, E000, R20/B00, B000
Clothes/ Bike/Sky- BG75, BG78, BG72/R35, R32R30/YG23, YG25, YG00/B000
There is also a sale going on right now at the Color Me Creative Classroom so here are the details for that.
Have a wonderful week and I will see you soon!!

Signature2011

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so pretty and I love the flower sprays.
{I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Leslie Germain said...

Such a pretty card. Love the little character, the paper choices and embellishments.

Unknown said...

thank you so much for the wonderful comment you have left me on my blog regarding my summer entry. I'm sure you will be missed by your team, it is always a hard decision to make! Best wishes in all you do. Sueh

Related Posts with Thumbnails