Monday, June 17, 2013

Sisters

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We had a busy one with both of my girls having a dance recital. It is so cute to watch them and they just love getting to perform on stage. We spent today trying to spoil the hubby for Father's Day.
I wanted to share a card that I made that reminded me of my girls for the latest CMC Copic Challenge Group.  
 NEW CHALLENGE #70 will run thru June 21st!
Your challenge this time is all about
** Gorgeous Brunettes**
color ANY IMAGE but
Color the hair or fur in brunette/brown tones!!
We want to see you use YOUR COPICS, ProMarkers, other alcohol markers or 
Colored Pencils!! 
Our sponsor for this challenge is Digi My World and the image I used is called Besties.  The paper is Prima Doodle Deux and the metal flowers I picked up at Michael's but don't remember the brand.  I sponged the back ground using a cloud template that I cut out.
 Copics
Hair- E49, E57, E37, E29/E25, E31, E50
Clothes-R24, R22,R21/B02, B01, B000
Sand E44,E43,E42/YG93, YG95
 Challenges
Have a wonderful week!!
Signature2011

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Awesome vibrant colouring. Love the cute image and design.
{I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Julie said...

Lovely card - what a fab image!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For The Weekend for our CUTE challenge!

Hugs

Julie x

Linda Palmer said...

Your card is fantastic! I love the coloring, love her hair and love the little girls. Beautiful job as always Shelby.

Unknown said...

Lovely coloring on this sweet image. :) Your card is FAB! Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox.

Denise Goeldner said...

Wow love all the metal flowers along with the cute image and vibrant colours. Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox hugs Denise DT xx

Heather said...

Such a cute image. Your colouring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper for our Summer Fun challenge.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Shelby, that hair is so long, she could use is as a tent, a stunning card beautifully coloured to. hugs Shirleyxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails