Saturday, January 19, 2013

Bloom and Grow

Hello!! It has been a doozie of a week here with me and my littlest being sick all week long.  One thing would go away and then some other symptom would pop up.  I rarely get sick, honestly maybe once a year but I think it maybe longer. Lets face it moms can't get sick or things fall apart.
 The kids are watching a movie as I type this and I can't wait for them to go to bed to catch up on some shows on the DVR and maybe sneak a bowl of ice cream.  I absolutely love to watch Hart of Dixie. I guess it is one of those guilty pleasure shows.  I love the south cute small town idea.  That is where I would like to move for sure, not good for the hubby and Architecture though.  My other favorites to watch Once Upon a Time (love their take on fairy tales) this is a must watch in my book,  Castle is another great one and Revenge.  So what are your favorite TV shows or guilty pleasures these days?
There is a new challenege up at the CMC Copic Challenge Group and it is a fun one. 
Favorite Color Combos
color ANY image ANY way you like
but WE WANT TO SEE YOU USING YOUR FAVORITE COLOR COMBOS and tell us why they are your fave if you'd like too!
We want to see you use YOUR COPICS, ProMarkers, other alcohol markers or Colored Pencils!!
One lucky winner (at random) will win a
free CMC Online Class of their choice from any of Marti Will's classes (Prisma Pencil classes, Cricut or Mixed Media classes...see all of her classes in Class tab at top of site)

 My favorite color combos happen to be pinks, blue greens with a touch of green.   I think they are so fresh and definitely girly.  I also used my favorite hair color combo and my all time favorite stamps Saturated Canary this one is Princess Rose Red.  I have some more birthdays coming up, my middle daughter Riley turns seven Monday so I decided this might be a nice gift for her to keep rather than a card. She is after all my biggest fan. This cute box is from 7 Gypsies and I found them at Michaels and Archivers. ( I have another version to show you soon).
Favorite Copic Combos
Hair-E25,E31,E50 Clothes-R85,R83,R81/BG72,BG23,BG11/G82,G24,G40 Skin-E11,E00,E000,R20 Eyes-B01,B00
Challenges
I hope everyone has a wonderful and crafty week!! 
Signature2011

5 comments:

cebelica said...

Wow, this is stunning. I love your coloring! Hugs! xx

Unknown said...

Hi Shelby, great card, such detail, love that birdsnest! Hugs Frea

Berry said...

This is just stunning thanks for playing at Divas by Design hugs rebekah xx

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is stunning. Love, love this image, and your coloring is great.
Thanks for joining us at STW

Patricia St Martin said...

OMGoodness Shelby this project is just stunning, you colored so outstanding. I love everything. I going to pin this on pinterest.
Hugs, Patricia

Related Posts with Thumbnails