Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!




Happy New Year!! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and is ready to start the New Year.  The last couple of months have been so busy and crazy to say the the least.  We just had my sons Harry Potter themed party on the 30th.  A little advice...never have a big party at your house 5 days after Christmas,LOL.  It was crazy but amazing and I can't wait to share the pictures of it and the Beauty and the Beast party that was a few weeks ago as well.
I just wanted to remind everyone that you have a few more days to join in on the amazing challenges and giveaways at the CMC Holiday Bash.
I wanted to share one of my favorite cards that I made in 2012.  I love Saturated Canary as you may know and this crazy girl reminds me of the way I have felt the past month with all of the parties I have been working on:)

I am excited for things to settle down now and get back to crafting and blogging a lot more in 2013.  Thank you all for sticking with me and for all of the inspiration that everyone gives in return.
Signature2011

1 comment:

Sandy said...

This is truly a wonderful card Shelby! Happy New Year to you too kid!!
Sandy

Related Posts with Thumbnails