Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Rock Star

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far. I just wanted to pop in and say "Thank You" to all of those who visited this past weekend for the CMC Birthday Blog Hop.
 This week there is a new fun challenge over at The Paper Shelter and MUSIC MAESTRO is the theme.   I hardly ever use purple, not sure why but I was totally in a purple mood and I kind of love the way this rocker chic's hair turned out.
 This TPS digi is called Rock Star.  I started by coloring her with Copics  and created a tag that I thought my girls can use for a book mark.
Copics
Hair- C9, C7, C5, C3/V17, V15, V13
Clothes- C9, C7, C5, C3/V17, V15, V13/B05, B04, B02
Guitar-V23, V24/E41/C3

Challenges
Veronica and Pedro from The Paper Shelter are offering you a fabulous prize of $30 to spend on their website if you use a Paper Shelter image or 3 digis if you use another. 
 Signature2011

17 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Shelby, wow love your colouring on her hair, the whole card is just stunning, the colour choice is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Kim said...

Wow I agree, LOVE her hair! The whole design is awesome!

Wendy L said...

Wonderful tag, love the image, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxx

Sheryl said...

Oh Shelby, I so wish I could colour like you! This is just gorgeous. I love everything about it.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Joey said...

Shelby this is faberooney! loving her hair. Joey x

Mynn xx said...

Oh my word, the coloring of this digi is AMAZING!!! LOVE the texture in the burlap, too! Fabulous work! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

PS: I have a DT call going for a new challenge called House of Cards if you're interested! :)

Linda Palmer said...

Absolutely adorable. Love her hair, your coloring is so beautiful. Great details and design Shelby. Another winner!

Jacqueline said...

Fab colouring - thanks for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Shelby & your colouring is amazing :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Debs said...

Great tag Shelby, yea it would make a great bookmark, lurve purple.
Hugs Debs

Laura Mackie Stampin' Up! said...

Beautiful tag and colouring thank you for joining us this week at make my Monday xx

Gerda said...

What a fabulous tag!! I love it! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The colours on this are awesome! Love her hair so pretty
Hugs Julie P

BugBites said...

cute- TFS with us at DCD.

Bridie said...

Fantastic card, I love love love the color scheme and the image

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

Crafty Hugs

Bridie

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so gorgeous. Love the vibrant colouring. Gorgeous tag design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
PS: I am now your latest keen Follower and look forward to your next creation.

Desire Fourie said...

Such a stunning and funky tag. Love the vibrant colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Related Posts with Thumbnails