Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Matey

I just wanted to share a birthday card I made for my son. This year was all about pirates and Jack Sparrow so I found this great Treasure Map digi from Make It Crafty and paired it with this cute Pirate Cooper from Paper Pretties.  I was so excited I got a Spellbinders Grand Calibur for Christmas and it gave me a chance to use the Grand Dies Label 1.  I doodled the X around the bottom  and colored everything with Copics but unfortunately I can't seem to find the list of colors. Coloring the map took quite a bit of time but it made me so happy that he loved the card so much he actually sat and looked at all the details before tearing open the presents.

Challenges
Stamps R Us- What you got for Christmas(Spellbinders Grand Calibur)
Have a wonderful day!!
Signature2011

12 comments:

Craftdee said...

Brilliant card, Shelby! So glad your son likes it (hope he had a nice birthday) Congrats on the Grand Calibur too :-) I've got that map digi... I just haven't had time to colour it up yet (you knows what I means!!) Happy New Year too, Donna xx

Jodi Collins said...

This is just AMAZING Shelby! The details are stunning and your design is fabulous! Just pure FUN!!!

jimlynn said...

Awesome card!!! So many wonderful details and just fun and gorgeous at the same time. Fantastic coloring on this too.
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
Lynn

Amy said...

Great card for any little pirate! Thanks for playing this week at CTO! :)Amy

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my word, how COOL is that!! I love it, Shelby!

Adrian said...

OMG! Thanks for playing with CTO!

Shannon White said...

Wowzers Miss Shelby! This is AWESOME!!8-) You are so Talented and Creative my friend! What a Fabulous Pirate card! I am So Loving the treasure map and the awesome ebellies an your Fabulous coloring too! So Cool! I'know your Son must have been thrilled with this! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

girlia said...

How adorable. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at CTO

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love the popped out map and your coloring is just fabulous!! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

ScrappyRae10 said...

How Creative! Thanks for playing along at CTO!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Arrgh Matey. Wonderful Pirate B'day Card I'm a fan of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow. You can see skeches my daughter did of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow on my blog sidebar. Congrats! Just came form Celebrate the Occasion and you won Ch#45 Child's B'day.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Buladi said...

Brilliant and elegant design of your card.Every thing is very stunning.Love your jungle boy and birds.

Plastic Card
Plastic Business Cards

Related Posts with Thumbnails