Saturday, December 17, 2011

Merry Christmas Suzanne

Today is a special post for a very special lady Suzanne Dean our fearless leader at Color Me Creative.  The Design Team at CMC has arranged a special Christmas surprise filled with presents and cards to let Suzanne know how much we love and appreciate her.
I can't tell you how honored I am to be on the CMC team.  I honestly wouldn't be blogging if it wasn't for Suzanne, her wonderful blog and Color Me Creative Classroom.  I found Scrap Bitz by accident almost 3 years ago now and I not only became inspired by her cards and coloring but so enjoyed reading her posts about her crazy adventures and family.  So my card today is totally inspired by you Suzanne.  Not your traditional Christmas card but it is custom made for you:)
I hope you like it!!  Thank you so much for your inspiration and for taking such good care of us. You are a wonderful and caring person and I am so happy to be on this team with such an amazing group of ladies.
Copics
Hair-E25, E31, E50 Skin-E11, E00, E000, R20 Clothes-BG23, BG11, BG10, C9,C7,C5,C3/E40, E42
Details
Whiff of Joy Shopping Willow, Cuddlebug Snowflakes folder, Spellbinders Snowflakes and Martha Stewart punch, Glitz Pack Laced Grace,TPS Zebra vellum ,Diamond Stickles,MFT Die-namics Scalloped Sacllops
Challenges
Bling It On - It's Christmas
Crop Stop-#50 Unique and Non-traditional Christmas
 Winter Wonderland Challenge-Be Different
Simply Create Too-#2 Embossing


I am currently enrolled in Copic Class #5 at CMC and I can't wait to practice over the holidays. Here is just a sneak peak of what there is to learn and you can find out all of the details HERE. 
Oh and don't forget to join in on the CMC Copic Challenge for huge prizes and a chance to give this holiday season.
Now it is time to head on over to Marie's blog for more Christmas Wishes and tomorrow, December 18th don't forget to visit Suzie and Hazel.  Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year to you and your family!!
Signature2011

5 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

Love your card Shelby you did a stunning job and the colors are perfect. Love your post, great job.
Hugs, Pat

Suzanne J Dean said...

OMGosh Shelby I just adore this card and yep its just my "style" -- gotta love that zebie bag LOL! Thank you so very much for taking the time to make this for me--its just gorgeous and the details are fabulous. I'm so lucky to know each & every one of you--I am very blessed in deed to know such wonderful ladies!

Holiday Hugz,
Suzanne

Renkata said...

OMG Shelby
you have done an amazing card. So special, just for Suzanne.
Well done.

miatagal said...

Shelby,

Very pretty card that reminds me exactly of Suzanne!!

Maire Gamber said...

LOL! Isn't that Suzanne? Picture perfect!
Hugs,
Marie

Related Posts with Thumbnails