Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Gorjuss Poppy Fields

Happy Tuesday, not a very exciting day but I hope it turned out to be a good one for everyone.

I am trying to take part in some different challenges because I have oodles of wonderful stamps that need to be turned into something new, if only there were more hours in the day for me to craft...sigh.

Today I made a card for The Sugar Bowl Challenge #42 using Lilian's Sketch.  I adore Sugar Nellie stamps and they have a new release right around the corner, I can't wait:).  I wanted to do a fun and bright color combo so this paper from Lilly Bee's Hello Sunshine were perfect along with  Gorjuss Girl Poppy Fields.
The Oh Alice Challenge Chapter 28 is to create a card for a "Little Girl" so this card works perfectly for that challenge as well.


Part of the Sugar Bowl Challenge was to add pearls, mission accomplished.  The punch is Martha Stewart Double Loops, flowers are Prima and she was colored with Copics on my favorite paper Cryogen White.

Have a wonderful rest of the week and I will see you again soon.

Signature Final

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hi Shelby,
The colors on this card is wonderful, so bright and cheerful. Love the image and what you've done to it. The grass looks amazing too.
Luv,
Chelsea

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely bright colours !!
have a crafty day,
greetings, martina
x

Monique said...

Beautiful cards!
I became follower!
greetings from Antwerp/Belgium
Monique

Unknown said...

I love the punch and what you did with it. The colors make you smile because they are so bright and cheerful. Caan't wait to see the next one.

Lilian said...

Beautiful work! Love the bright and cheerful colors! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

Laurie said...

Love all the colors Shelbs! I have to agree...I like the border punching too!!!;)

Misha said...

I love the colors and the pearls! PS - how cook is it to have a follower from as far away as Belgium?

Related Posts with Thumbnails