Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fragile Beauty

Can you believe it is already Thursday? I don't know about you but my week has flown by not to mention how fast the summer is going by.  I am so thankful we have had a mild summer here in South Texas, even occasional rain.  Not to say it isn't hot but very tolerable.  Enough chatter onto the fun stuff, stamping!!

Fragile Beauty


This pretty stamp is from Sugar Nellie and it is called Fragile Beauty and  you can find it here.  I kept the card pretty simple with just a few details.  She was colored with Copics on Taylored Expressions Choice Buttercream Cardstock and then I added just a touch of Crystal Stickles on the butterflies; yes it's true I really love my Stickles.  The paper is K&Company Wild Saffron along with Stampin Up Cardstock In Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip.  The butterfly punch is from Martha Stewart and the Birthday Sentiment is an old SU set Warmest Regards.

Have a wonderful day and please come back tomorrow I will have a card that "Dazzles" to show you.


Signature Final

4 comments:

Robbi K said...

Your stamping is so pretty! You are very talented! I love looking at the pictures... if I ever received one of these cards, I would have to frame it.

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous Shelby! ♥
Pam Going Postal

Anonymous said...

Awwww, what an adorable image and your coloring has brought her to life! Just beautiful!!

Joan Ervin said...

Your card is sooo adorable...what gorgeous coloring and I love all the pretty details you added!!!! We are getting quite a lot of rain right now in Central Texas...my poor grass needs a drink!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails