Monday, July 26, 2010

GOAL!!

I don't know about you but for me it is always more difficult to come up with "manly" or "boyish" cards and gifts.  This week at the ATS Weekly Wednesday Challenge the challenge is to make Anything But a Card which was the perfect chance for me to get out of my comfort zone and also make something that my son can keep his treasures in.

GOAL!!!!


I  used Pink Cat Studio Sporty Billy and you can find it here.  This is a cute set for those sporty boys in your life.  I colored him with my Copics on  Cryogen White (I love this paper for Copics).  The box is Taylored Expressions Perfect Package Small and you can find it here



I used the Paper Shapers Star Punch and embossed the edges with Stamp N Stuff  Marcasite doubled them up with dimensional.  I also stamped the soccer ball twice and gave it a coat of Glossy Accents.  I free handed the pendant and printed the font on the computer.  I made the pole out of a toothpick and colored it with a Sharpie.

Supplies
Stamps-  Pink Cat Studio Sporty Billy Plate 1
Paper-Paper Temptress Cryogen White, SU Black, Pacific Point/ DP The Paper Studio Soccer Background
Ink-  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories- Paper Shapers Star Punch,  TE Perfect Package Small, Glossy Accents,Stamp n Stuff Marcasite,
Copics-Skin-E11,E00,E000,R20  Shirt- BG05, B97, B95, B93  Shorts/Shoes- C9,C7, C5,C3,W2 Hair-E50,E51,E53,E99

Thanks for stopping by have a wonderful day!!


Signature Final

3 comments:

Jodi said...

What an adorable box for your son!! I love the image choice and pretty coloring too!! Thanks for joining us at the ATS Wednesday challenge!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Unknown said...

The box is soo cute. The image is a great choice and the coloring as always is great.. Keep up the good work can't wait to see your next one.
Rhonda

Laurie said...

Very cute!;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails