Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ivy Ketto

Happy Wednesday!!! The week is half way over and none to soon here. We have had 3 days of Doctor and Dentist appointments which is never much fun with 3 kiddos especially not for them. We are going to have to do something more exciting the next few days to make up for it. Who knows what though??


Today I have a Easel Card that I made a while back. This type of card is great especially when you have little girls that love to display their cards. I added a link to a tutorial on SCS. I started by Stamping Ivy Ketto from Stamping Bella in Momento Tuxedo Black and she was colored with my Copics. I will start listing Copic colors when I start getting requests. The back ground is CTMH Ink in Twilight blended with a sponge dauber.

I cut out the circles with my beloved Spellbinders Circle and Blossom Nestabilites. The swirls behind the flower is Sizzix Scribbles Swirls and the flowers are a mix of Primas. I used a little bit of Diamond Stickles in her hair but it is hard to see in the picture. Finally, the designer paper is from My Minds Eye "Home" Glitter Pad. I love the colors in this paper so don't be surprised if you see it again. Oh, and I almost forgot the cardstock is SU Rose Red and Baja Breeze.

I have a few challenges I need to work on this evening so hopefully I will have another post in a couple of days.

Have a beautiful day and get crafting!!

Signature Final

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this card. You are right about it being perfect for little girls wanting to set the card out. Good Job.

Anonymous said...

so very striking! love the rich colors and beautiful coloring!
Pam Going Postal

Related Posts with Thumbnails