Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Sweet Stop SSS170

It is hard to believe the weekend is here again. Where is the time going? That made me think maybe I should start playing with some Christmas stamps and get a jump on some cards. I have to say I am not at all happy with my card. I just couldn't pull anything together this week, not even my coloring. Oh, well it happens sometimes. The one good thing about my card is of course the awesome The Sweet Stop Sketch SSS170 .
 The image is by Penny Johnson called Decorating Rudolph and the paper is some old DCWV.  I used my Copics to color it and my Bow Easy to make the bow topped off with a couple of little bells.
Challenges

I hope you can join us this week and also stop by and see what the rest of the Sugar Babies have created.
Monika Davis
Cathy McCauley
Shannon White
Janice Melton
                   Wendy Ramlakhan(on vacation)
Chris Dickinson
I will be back in a couple of days to show you my card for the new CMC Copic Challenge Group that is up now, it turned out pretty cute I do believe.  Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.
 Signature2011

11 comments:

Cathymac said...

I think your card is adorable, Shelby! The coloring is as awesome as always...such detail! The good thing is you have a cute Christmas card to add to your stash! Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

Craftdee said...

Aaww, he's cute (nothing wrong with your colouring, girl!) I'm tempted for a Bow Easy too, not sure if I use ribbon enough to bother.... I just like getting craft gadgets :-) Donna xx

Unknown said...

Love this Christmas card, such a cute reindeer en love the colouring. HUgs, Frea

Sandy Trefger said...

Adorable card and image! Thanks for joining us at the Clear It Out Challenge!
~ Sandy

sandy's crafty creations

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet holiday card Shelby. Love that image... the papers are so pretty!

Shannon White said...

So Adorable Miss Shelby!! 8-) Love your Sweet reindeer image and your Fab coloring! Love the Fun Festive dp's and the Fute little jingle bells are such a Sweet touch! Love this! 8-)

Hope you have a Super Weekend my friend! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

stamp-color-and create said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. I think you did a fabulous job! Thanks for joining us at the Clear It Out Challenge Blog.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Well I have to say that I think your Christmas card is adorable! Love that cute reindeer!
Thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out. We look forward to seeing you again.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Janice M said...

Shelby this is adorable! Love your coloring.

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

This is so cute. You should link this to my current challenge.
Follow my blog for fun monthly challenges:)

Sandy said...

so very cute - love your papers, your design and this very sweet image!
Sandy

Related Posts with Thumbnails