Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thanksgiving Wishes

Hi everyone!! I hope your week is going well, it is too early for me to tell here:)  Today is Tuesday which means it is time for some By Lori Designs Inspiration from the wonderful design team.  I decided to make a a Thanksgiving card which is something I haven't made this year.   I used the super cute Katie and Grace Digi.  I was having a very off day in the coloring department but sometimes you just have to go with it, at least that is what I told myself.
I picked up this paper in the dollar section at Target a few weeks back and thought if nothing else my kids could use it but it turned out to be the perfect whimsical touch I was looking for.  I also had this burlap laying around for months just waiting to be used.  The die is My Favorite Things Jumbo Scallop  and the sentiment is from C.C. Designs Amy R Autumn Sentiments.
Challenges
Have a wonderful crafty kind of day:)
Signature2011

6 comments:

Joey said...

Shelby this is adorable. Joey x

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Beautiful card, Shelby! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ Thanksgiving Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Cathy Lee said...

Very sweet card, Shelby. I love the image and the burlap really adds the perfect texture for the Thanksgiving season.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Penny said...

Ha, love the facial expression on that image, made me laugh. Thanks for playing in our card makin mamas challenge this week!

Mona Pendleton said...

So cute Shelby Love the burlap and scalloped trim!

Unknown said...

What a great fall card! Love the burlap on it. Thanks for taking the challenge at Kaboodle Doodles!

Related Posts with Thumbnails