Friday, September 16, 2011

Foto Friday-Lilly

I am going to try to start doing something a little different on Friday and that is to join in with the wonderful Lori Boyd's Foto Friday.  Every Friday Lori shares a picture and you can link one of yours to share with others.  Well, I promised pictures of our new Fur baby so I thought this would be a perfect time.
This is Lilly our new Maltipoo  (Maltese/ Poodle) she is a toy and weighs 1lb. but she is a fur ball of feisty.
My three year old brought her in the other day and thought it would be fun to roll her around in her brother's roller skate..yikes!!!
I hope you will join in on Foto Friday I think it is fun way to get to know a little bit more about our crafty friends. I will see you again in a few hours for The Sweet Stop Saturday.
Signature2011

4 comments:

Trina said...

Oh, is this not the cutest thing?!

Janice M said...

Oh she is so cute!!

Craftdee said...

Now that is one super cute pooch!! Thanks for sharing your photos of her, I like the idea of Foto Friday too. See ya, Dee

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awwww, that is the CUTEST puppy!!! How sweet...love the her new "ride". LOL That's a tiny skate and she fits in it perfectly!! So SWEET!! Hope you guys are having fun with her.

Related Posts with Thumbnails