Friday, August 12, 2011

Lunch Box Notes-Back to School Review at All That Scraps

Hello everyone!! It is the back to School countdown here at my house... only 9 more days to go "yikes" or is that "yippee"? I guess it depends on who you ask... LOL.  I am so happy I got all of the school shopping done about 2 or 3 weeks ago.  I am not usually that on top of things but it just seemed to easy to get it done and actually have a good selection.  Riley isn't going to be happy wearing, as she calls them "boring clothes".  It will be an adventure having her in school and I look forward to what the year holds.
Lunch Box Notes
 I took several pictures of this set because there are several parts to it.  I started by making a double pocket card and used Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend papers along with my EK Success edge punch.  My stamps are all from C.C. Designs and you can find them Here at All That Scraps.  I used the Apple and Crayon Digi, Emma With Pencil Digi and the Read Sentiment is from the Back to School Set by Itzie Inkies .
I enlarged the crayon and removed the apple so Emma would have a nice place to sit.  I then decided to make some little cards to put inside my kids lunch boxes to brighten their day.  It use to make me so happy when my mom would put notes in my lunch box.  I added the sentiments in Word while I had my digis up so I could place them and get the size I wanted.  The apples got a nice coat of Glossy Accents to finish it off.
Challenges
I hope I have inspired you to make something special for Back To School.  The rest of the ATS Digi Team has been hard at work so stop by the ATS Blog and take a peek.
Signature2011

21 comments:

Robin said...

What a gorgeous set... so fun and clever!
Robin

Jayne said...

Wow,lovely card and message set.Love the images and your colouring.Great job.Happy to be your newest follower.Thanks for joining us at CTO.
Jayne
jayne-designs.blogspot.com

cebelica said...

What a great idea. This is so cute!!!

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

Girl what a sweet and fun project you made with Emma! Love eacht detail of it!
Hugs
Marion

GiGi said...

These are super cute and fun! I love the images! Thanks for playing at CTO!

mluetkenhaus said...

What a cute set. I can't believe that Riley and Mason are going to kinder!

Melissa said...

I love this, you did a wonderful job, love all the detail, thanks for joining CTO!

Jenni said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us this week over at CTO! Happy to be your newest follower.
Hugs, Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

Shorty Creations said...

This set is fantastic! And the motivational cards are such a great touch. Love it :)

Jessica said...

What a great set! I love the colors and how you colored the image. Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at CTO this week.

Jessica
CTO DT
http://cricutafterdark.blogspot.com

Francy said...

Great Idea!!!Wonderful this set, Shelby!
Hugs
Francy

Mary said...

These are adorable!! Thanks for playing along at CTO.

Mary
marebearscraps.blogspot.com

Ann said...

Adorable projects. My son starts school soon, I am not that excited about it, it feels like I am going through school all over again with him. Ha! (They just push the children through too much and expect too much out of them.) Anyway, hope you have a good school year.

Esther said...

What a wonderful idea and you did such a darling job!!!
Absolutely superb!!! Your coloring of the images is beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at CTO!

girlia said...

Lovely job

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Completely adorable, you have colored your image beautifully and I just love the little messages! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute project... thanks for playing with us at CTO..

Ivette_DT

Crafting Misfit said...

Great project! My kids love it when they get lunchbox love!

Thanks for joining us at CTO!
Rebecca "Crafting Misfit"
Celebrate the Occasion DTM
Visit my blog!

Joey said...

Shelby these are gorgeous and such a cute idea. Joey x

Aim said...

These are AWESOME!! What a great idea to do them up ahead of time so you can add them quickly!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your talent at Celebrate The Occasion!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
Celebrate The Occasion DTM

Stampin Mindy said...

WOW! I love this! So creative, great image.
Thanks for joining us at Little Darlings Challenge. Good Luck!

Hugs, Mindy

Related Posts with Thumbnails