Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rock On -ATS Digi Release Preview

Hi there!! Just a super quick post today to let you know about the new digi preview over at All That Scraps.  This release includes CC Designs Party Lady and Shopping Lady Digi Stamps created by Christine Wooden.  For my card today I used Shopping Lady.  I decided she needed to go out for a night on the town to a concert so I used DCWV paper Rockstar Stack.  I just had to add a few feathers and some bling to give the card a little funky edge.
The digis will be released on Friday June 10th at 12:00 PM est. at
Please stop by the ATS blog to see what the rest of the awesome digi team has to share with you.  Thank you so much for stopping by I appreciate it so much.
Signature Final

6 comments:

Danni said...

Love the added feathers, how fun!!

sparklingblackrose said...

I love this! Elaine-xxx-

martina's kaartjes said...

what a great card ! thanks for visiting my blog,
have a nice evening,
greetings, martina
x

Amy said...

Oh, she looks so sophisticated! Love the papers and embellies you've used with her Shelby, fabulous card!

Craftdee said...

I love this card Shelby!! The papers and the feathers are great, but it's the colouring of your image that grabbed me! How did you colour her hair like that? It's fabulous, really! Dee

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Ooooh, those feathers are the PERFECT touch and her hair looks amazing!! Love it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails