Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sweet Peeks Day 6 Patriotic Cocoa

Today I have another fun Sweet Peek to share with you from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  The rest of the super talented SNS Design Divas have some amazing projects to share too so please stop by for a visit here.  This set is called Patriotic Cocoa.  It has super cute images and sentiments that can be used for any patriotic holiday or for those special soldiers serving our country.  As soon as I saw this set I knew I wanted to make an Explosion box to celebrate The Forth of July.
OK, here it goes... are you ready?? LOL

Surprise!!
My kids have been having so much fun opening the box again and again watching the stars spring out.  I found this fun springy tinsel at Hobby Lobby along with the stars and paper.  I used a plastic container that I have saved from some embossing folders and cut it out around the thick edges to hold Cocoa up.  
Copics
Cocoa-C5, C3, C1, R20, R22 Star-E40, E41 R29, R24, R22, R89, B26, B24, B23, B97, B95
Now tonight there is going to be a fun release party with live challenges, games and prizes to be won so I really hope you will stop by The Sweet 'n Sassy Connection tonight May 31st from 8:00- 10:00 PM EST
I will be there and would love to chat.  Thanks for stopping by today!!

Signature Final

8 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

this is an amazing project shelby-no wonder you kids keep opening it-I would too!!

Lorie said...

This is absolutely incredible! GREAT job!

Harriet Skelly said...

OMG Shelby this is incredible - what an awesome project! I can see why your kids keep opening it up!!

Neva said...

WOW Shelby that explosion box really is exploding with CUTENESS

Carol L said...

What a wonderful explosion box of FUN you've created! It's totally CUTE!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is ADORABLE Shelby! LOVE this!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

How fun!! I don't blame your kids for opening it up over and over again...I would too. It's super cute!!

Lisa said...

Hi Shelby!
This is adorable! What a great project to show your patriotism! I absolutely love this!
Big Hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails