Friday, August 13, 2010

Pirate Penny.. Happy Birthday

Happy Friday the 13th and a Happy Birthday to my Dad.  I wish we could be with you to celebrate.

I just found this great digital image from Sassy Studio Designs  Pirate Penny, love her.  My girls of course had to have the Little Honey's Fairytale Collection and had so much fun coloring them to make paper dolls.   I kept the design simple but added distressing to the edges and every pirate has to have bling especially if they look like this, lol. 




 Details
Stamp- Sassy Studio Designs Pirate Penny
Paper- CS The Paper Studio, DP Basic Grey Eerie Collection(Pattern), We R Memory Keepers Boho Chic Fancy Free
Accessories- Copic, Distressing tool, Recollection Rhinestone  Swirls

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  I have a lot of projects to get done and looking forward to crafting with friends on Sunday.

Signature Final

3 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my work and visiting my blog and become a follower !
Lovely card you make.
Greetings, Martina
x

Unknown said...

She really turned out cute. I love the colors you used. And you are right every girl needs bling.

Teresa Kline said...

this is so very adorable...great card...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Related Posts with Thumbnails