Saturday, December 10, 2011

Winter Review and All That Scraps Digi DT Call

I have to say this post is a little hard to write.  After a year and a half I have decided to step down from the All That Scraps Digi Team.  It is hard because Christine gave me my first DT position and I am so grateful to her.  C.C. Designs were then and now among my favorite stamps.  The good news for the rest of you is there is a Design Team call for the All That Scraps Digi Team and you can find all the details on the ATS Blog.  I am going to miss all of the wonderful team and my leader Ria so much!!
Today the team is reviewing some of the winter digis.  I merged Sugar Plums Ski Bunny Trevor along with the Snowy Fence. The sentiment is from Amy R Stamps Holiday Greetings.  I used my hand cut cloud dies and sponged around them to create the sky and added Polar White Flowers Soft and Martha Stewart glitter for the snow. The layout is from December's  SFYTT but I did rotate it.
For my next project I created a snow filled ornament using the super sweet Polar Bear Digi.
Challenges

I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend and take a break from Christmas shopping to craft.

Signature2011

4 comments:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

oh Shelby now you have me in tears again :( I will so miss you so don't be a stranger to me and write me sometimes :)
love you girly and wishing you a wonderfull xmas and new year :)
hugs Ria

Renkata said...

Adorable projects Shelby!

Ciska said...

Great image, Shelby, lovely card too! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Makin' Mamas :)

Craftdee said...

I'm gonna miss you too Shelby. Your lovely DT projects are always so inspirational - just like these ones :-) Hope you have a lovely Christmas, in case I don't get back before then, Donna xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails