Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Inspiration Tuesday With BLD

So it actually feels like winter in South Texas, I wasn't sure I would see it after the summer we had.  I am going to keep the post short this evening since I have a lot of cards to make this week.  Tuesdays are By Lori Designs Inspiration day so I have a couple of cards to share with you.
For my first card I used BLD Puddle Jumper Harper.  The paper is from The Paper Studio and I used my new Five Point Flowers Die from C.C. Designs. The sketch is this weeks Deconstructed Sketch DS29
Challenges

The second card today was made by my Riley and she used Winter Dana .  Boy does this girl love to craft.  I will have to share a picture of the kids craft table soon...oh my I can't keep it picked up.
I guess that is it for today.  I will be back a few more times this week so I hope you will visit again soon.
Signature2011

2 comments:

Welcome! said...

Gorgeous card Shelby! Love it and also Riley's too! Soooo cute, I love seeing cards by kids!!! She's got the talent like her mom!
Hugs, Krista

Unknown said...

Pretty cards! I see talent run's in the family. Love the images.
Hug..Debra

Related Posts with Thumbnails