Tuesday, December 20, 2011

By Lori Designs Inspiration for the New Year

How is everyone surviving the last minute countdown to Christmas? I still have cards to mail, baking to do and presents to wrap but it is all good.  Today is a bit of a sad post as it is my last one as a member of the By Lori Designs Team.  I can't believe how fast the DT term went by.  Lori Boyd is such a talented lady and a wonderful person and I am so happy to have been apart of such a wonderful and talented group of ladies.  Today I made a calendar page for the much neglected hanger I have had for so long.  I used super cute Winter Ella along with a calendar download from Taylored Expressions that you can find HERE.

I am not sure I will be able to make any more posts this week with so much to do, so just in case I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and say Thank You for all of your visits and comments they mean the world to me.
Signature2011

1 comment:

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO adorable Shelby! GORGEOUS coloring and I LOVE all the purple!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails