Monday, November 28, 2011

CMC Challenge Fun Hair Colors

How was everyone's weekend? I had a great one here and now it is back to running kids here and there.  I must say I enjoyed not having much of a schedule to deal with.
Today I am here to tell you about a new challenge at The CMC Copic Challenge Group. The challenge this time is to use some fun Non- Traditional Hair Colors...no blondes, brunettes or red heads for this challenge.  We have a great sponser this week Simply Betty Stamps and she generously gave me  Brittany Bundled Up to play with, perfect for fun colored hair.
Copics
Hair R85, R83, R81, RV10 Skin-E11, E00, E00, R20 Clothes-R59, RV10/Y26, YR24/YR18, YR16/E27, E25/E99, E33 Eyes-G82, G20/Ground E43, E42, E57, E44
My fabulous boss Suzanne Dean is just finishing up her Copic Class 5 and it will be available for you to take right HERE on the 29th.  I highly recommend these classes for Copic lovers of all levels.  You can go at your own pace and get so much valuable information and PDF files for reference.
Challenges
That is it for me today don't forget to stop by and see the amazing creations of my team mates. Please scroll down to the next post, I have a giveaway going until Friday.

5 comments:

Christina said...

That is a really gorgeous card Shelby!!
Hugs Kristel

Renkata said...

ooo wow Shelby , very chic hair.

BrossArtAddiction said...

Wow super gorgeous card and amazing colors!! Thanks for joining us at "Fairy Fun Fridays" for our Fall challenge! Good Luck! :D

Hugz & TFS,
xx Tracey/FFF-DT xx

Anita said...

This is such a fun and adorable card and I love your coloring! Thank you for joining Di's DigiDesigns Challenge.

Ruby said...

Ooh she's gorgeous! I LOVE the way you've done the texture in her hair. The colours are all so lovely :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails