Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Sweet Stop Sketch 113

I am sorry I am a little late getting this post up today.  I stayed up until 3:00 AM getting it done and completely forgot I didn't type up my post...ooops:) Today I am in Houston visiting my brothher after watching him play in his band at The House of Blues last night.  Today we will be spending the day in the pool since it will be a 102 degrees today..yikes!!
Now the reason I am here today this weeks  Sweet Stop Sketch.  It's the 3rd Saturday of the month, and it means it's Sketch with a Spin and PRIZE time. The winner of this week's sketch will receive a $15.00 gift certificate to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store.  So get ready to make those Circle cards.
I apologize my coloring is not my best , time got away from me and as I said it was so late when I finished and I just couldn't seem to get things to work out the way I wanted.
I just love this cute stamp from Tiddly Inks called Going Swimming she looks like my girls.   The sentiment is from C.C. Designs Amy R Summer Sentiments, the wave punch is from Fiskars and the paper is Echo Park Summer Days and you can find it Here. I added the water drops from Recollection.  Since I am away from home I don't have the Copic colors with me but it you would like them leave me a comment and I will get them to you.
 Please visit the rest of The Sweet Stop Sugar Babies and see their beautiful creations.  
The Sugar Babies
Challenges
Have a great  weekend and I will see you later this week.... it is a busy crafting week.
Signature Final

13 comments:

Laurie Chilton said...

Aww....she is so cute. Beautiful card! :)

Jennipher said...

Super cute card Shelby!

Shannon White said...

Oh Wow, this is sooo Adorable! Love your water drops and great dp's.. and I think your coloring turned out great!

Hugs!
Shannon 8-)

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my Shelby, this is total CUTENESS!!

Steph said...

What a cute cute card!! Love the summery colours and your colouring is fab! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week. Hope to see you again soon x

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Shelby. Love the cute image, the waves... the rain bubbles... just perfect.

Ann said...

Adorable card with beautiful coloring and design! Saw you over at the CMC blog thread and I'm following you now. You're nearly at 100 followers ~ Alright!!!

Tamara Morton said...

Gorgeous card I love the colours you have used. thank you for joining us at Anything goes
Hugs
Tamara
Hugs Tamara Posh Cat Crafts!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

This is seriously just over the top CUTE!!! Love your coloring (don't know what your talking about) and the fun colors and the water drops....BRILLIANT!!

Hope you had a nice visit with your brother and are enjoying your summer. I'm so sorry girl for not stopping by in FOREVER...summer chaos has begun and I've not had any time for blogging. :(

Janice M said...

Shelby this is sooo cute!! Love the bright summery colors you used.

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card and I love the cute image! Thanks for joining ATSC.
hugs, Marlies

Larissa said...

Such a sweet card! I love the all the colours you used!

Hugs,
Larissa

ccroll said...

I think this is just amazing! I love circle cards and this one has great bright colors too!!! perfect!

Related Posts with Thumbnails