Thursday, November 11, 2010

Joy Snowman

I just want to say THANK YOU!! for all those who stopped by and left such nice comments during the Claudia & Company Blog Hop.  I enjoyed reading them and working my way to your blogs as well.
Even though the hop was just a few short days ago, Claudia has already released a new digital stamp called Joy Snowman by Jane's Doodle's.  Isn't he a cutie?  I have to apologize for the horrible picture the colors are really bad. I try to take my pictures outside for best lighting but when you don't finish them until after dark, you get this.  I really need to get a light box but I always get over whelemed with what to get when I start looking.
Joy Snowman

I used some of my favorite new papers Bo Bunny Winter Joy  .The snowman was colored in Copics along with Prisma pencils for the background.  I used this weeks sketch from Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #133 and for once I didn't layer but I did distress the edges and added Stickles to them.  Please visit the  Claudia & Company Blog to see some more Digi Design Team Creations from the wonderful team.

Challenges

Have a wonderful day and with a little luck I will have another post soon.
Signature Final

11 comments:

nicolet said...

You have made a beautiful christmascard Shelby! I like the colours!
Hugs nicolet

martina's kaartjes said...

Lovely, warm, funny card ! love it !
greetings, martina
x

Christina said...

A gorgeous card Shelby! Looks great!
Hugs Kristel

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Shelby. Love this cute snowman and I think your photo looks fine!
Clairexx

Anonymous said...

cute as can be Shelby! I ♥ snowmen!
Pam Going Postal

Jane said...

ADORABLE!! LOVE it!

Danni said...

Oh this is cute!! What a sweet snowman!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

I LOVE the green accents on this card! The digi IS very cute but then I'm quite partial to snowmen in general. :)

Thanks for playing with the Paper Sundaes Challenge this week!
♥Lisa M.

Jodi Collins said...

This is darling Shelby! LOVE your coloring and this snowman is SUPER cute!!

Crystal said...

Great card, love the layout & distressing! Super cute image too. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW, I just love those papers and the distressing you did. I always forget about how cute it looks to add stickles to the distressed edges. Your shading is AMAZING!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails