Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cool Honey

Can you believe Thanksgiving is a week from today? Where does time go? It seems like every month goes by faster and faster.  This time of year is especially busy for us a side from the normal holidays my kids each have a birthday end of November, December and January, it makes the gift giving really hard buying for Christmas and Birthdays at the same time.  I guess we did not plan those due dates out well at all, LOL.
Stamp Stuff
* Tomorrow is release day for 3 new Honey Digis at All That Scraps.  Please stop by and see the previews HERE.
* Today is Digi Design Team Creations Day over at Claudia & Company HERE.  Don't forget, you can now get Lori Boyd's Puddle Jumpers in Digis at Die Cuts R Us


Cool Honey is a new digi from C.C. Designs by Christine Wooded.  I created this little mini easel card using my Nesties , Cuttlebug flowers and Sizzix swirls.  The paper is October Afternoon Day Dream and she was colored with Copics.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day and I will see you back here tomorrow.

Signature Final

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Honey is adorable Shelby! love the circle easel style!
Pam Going Postal

Christina said...

A lovely card Shelby!! Looks so cute!!
Hugs Kristel

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, how cute is that round easel card with the gorgeous papers and super adorable image...awesome work, Shelby!!!

Amy said...

Honey definitely is cool looking, awesome coloring Shelby! I love the color combo and your flowers are fabulous! :)

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love your circle easel card Shelby! The swirls and flowers are perfect for this Cool Honey! Too cute!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, I love it. I love those swirls and flowers!!!
So C-UTE!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails