Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pink Party Princess

Hello my blogging friends.  I am finally back with a short post and there will be more this week since I have some deadlines coming up.  I miss crafting but there just isn't enough time or hands to do it as often as I would like, not to mention I am the slowest card maker ever.

We had another birthday party this weekend so I had to whip up a girly card this time.  I so goofed up and forgot to add one of my boarder layer pieces before I glued it down...uugh.  I used the Lillian's Sketch  Challenge #44 at The Sugar Bowl for the most part, I couldn't fit my image into an oval so I improvised.    I used Gorjuss Party Princess these are so cute and fun to color she reminds me so much of my Riley.

Details
Stamp- Sugar Nellies Gorjuss Party Princess
Paper- SU Raspberry Tart
Accessories- Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Copics, Spellbinders Blossom, Taylor's Tiny Twinkles, SU Scallop Edge Punch
Don't forget to stop by Claudia & Company and pick up the adorable new October Releases and then head over to ALL That Scraps and get your Sugarplums Christmas Kit available until the 15th of this month.  My husband is so going to be broke with all of the cute releases:)

Signature Final

5 comments:

Christina said...

Such a beautifull card Shelby! Love it!
Hugs Kristel

Lilian said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful take on the sketch! Love the colors, papers and details. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

sweet card Shelby! If you find those extra hands or time send them my way!LOL!!

Anonymous said...

The first thing I thought when I saw this is that she looks just like Riley! Beautiful work.
Minette

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW, this is GORJUS!!! LOL No really, it's awesome. I love the layout design and those rich vibrant pinks!!! Love it!! :) I'm a slow card maker too. We are talking hours if not days. LOL

Hugs,
Wendy

Related Posts with Thumbnails