Tuesday, July 24, 2012

CMC Anything Goes- Super Girly

Hello Friends!! I hope everyone is having a good week so far and for those who went to CHA, I hope you have recovered:) We have a new challenge up at CMC Copic Challenge Group that runs until August 3rd and it is an easy one- Anything Goes with a Girly Twist. Our Sponsor this week is Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. 
I love this stamp called Gadget Girl, I wish I looked this good playing on my techie stuff:) The paper is Echo Parks For the Record.  I paper pieced the stool and used my Copics for the rest.  The swirls are chipboard from Recollections and the lace is Recollections as well.  I got the sentiment in the dollar bin sometime back.   I used Mother's Day Bouquet and my Cricut to make the layered flower.  The image is sponged with CTMH Twilight.
 Copics
Hair E29. E27, E25 Skin- E11, E00, E000, R20 Clothes R05, R02, R011,R22/C7, C5, C3, C1/ BG78,BG75, BG72/W3, W1
 Challenges
I hope you can join us for this weeks challenge at CMC and don't forget to visit the rest of the fabulous DT, you can find them all on my side bar.   Enjoy your week and I will see you soon.

Signature2011

3 comments:

Margaret said...

What a stunning card. I love the image you used, the paper, the flower is awesome! Thanks for playing with us at Perfect Sentiment.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

:) What an awesome card and image...she looks like the Mom from The Incredibles. LOL I love the paper pieced ottoman...super cute!!

Craftdee said...

I love your card! The image is too cute - what do you mean you wish you look like her... she DOES look me when I'm playing on my techie stuff (ooh, my nose is growing as we speak!!) TFS, Donna xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails