Thursday, March 10, 2011

You're a Good Egg- ATS Funny Easter Digi Preview

It's that time again...All That Scraps has some cute new Easter Digis that will be released on Friday just in time to get those Easter treats and cards made.  Today I am using the Egg from the Funny Easter collection and they are all by C.C.Designs own Christine Wooden.  I know my sentiment is a bit corny but when I saw this little egg it just popped into my head and I had to run with it.  I wanted to do something  a little more country than pastels and I am pretty happy with the way it turned out.  Don't forget to stop by the ATS Blog to get a preview of the other cuties in this release from the wonderful digi team, I will show you the other ones tomorrow.

Details
Stamps- C.C. Designs Funny Easter Egg Digi, Sentiment computer generated
Paper- SU Card Stock, Cosmo Cricket Early Bird
Copics-E40, E42, R29, R20, YG91, YG93, YG95
Accessories- Martha Stewart Fence punch, Flowers-Cricut Mother's Day Bouquet, Spellbinders-label, ovals, Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Clouds CTMH Twilight Blue ink


I hope you enjoyed  my project today and thank you so much for stopping by.

Signature Final

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it It is so cute. And I like the country look of. Once again you knocked out of the park.

Denise Marzec said...

Hehe! Totally FUN card!!...love the bow on her head!

Craftdee said...

This is cute Shelby - I love the picket fence, it really adds to the country feel that you pulled off beautifully! Dee

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Acckk!! This is too stinkin' CUTE!! That bow on her head just KILLS me!! And I would have NEVER thought to use that picket fence on it's side like that Beautiful flowers too!! I think I NEED that sweet little egg now!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Love it! Super cute papers and awesome coloring and designing Shelby!
Pam Going Postal

Related Posts with Thumbnails