Friday, September 10, 2010

Sweet November Sneak Peeks Meet Spindle Mossyrock

I am finally back with a card, woo hoo.  What a crazy week it has been with 2 sick kids, work outside of the house and late night crafting.  The only thing that keeps me from totally losing my mind these days is my crafting time.  I am sure all of you know how relaxing it can be, I lose track of time.

Today is sneak peek day at All That Scraps and the talented Amy Young has created 3 adorable Digis for her Sweet November line that will be released Monday the 13th. Stop by The ATS Blog and see all of the wonderful cards that the ATS Digi Team and Sweet November Girls have created for you.

When I made the card my idea was to make it look like Spindle Mossyrock was flying through the forest stirring up leaves.  I used the leaves from the C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Halloween Scene cut them out and attached them to my Sizzix Decorative Flourishes.


I am so ready for fall but here we are still in the upper 90's yikes, so for now I will make fall cards and just dream of cooler weather.  I was pretty happy with the way her skirt turned out to look like I turning leaf, here is a closer look.  It shimmers more in person, a photographer I am not. 

I hope you enjoyed my shout out to fall.  I will have another sneak peek for you very soon so please stop back by.
 Details
Stamps- Sweet November Spindle Moss Digi, Swiss Pixies Halloween Scene, Amy R Autumn Sentiments
Paper- Basic Grey Indian Summer, SU
Accessories- Sizzix Decorative Flourishes, Stickles
Copics- Skirt- E19, E99, R59,R89 Wings- E97,E13,E15,  E19 Hair- R81, R83, R85, R89

Challenges- Anything Goes Week 15 Autumn

Signature Final

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Shelby I just adore and LOVE all of your beautiful cards and creations!! This one is nothing short of that!! What a beautiful card you have made using this cute image!! This card screams Fall!! =)
Hugs
Jodi =)

nicolet said...

Oooh wow Shelby, your card is really nice! The colours are fabulous!
Greetings nicolet

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Yep! I know the feeling about the weather! We had a nice weekend last week but all week right back up in the 90's. It was 99 here yesterday and again today!

anways..!LOL! LOVE your beautiful card Shelby! I think you totally pulled off the look of her stirring up the leaves and the Indian summer dp is so perfect for her!

Anonymous said...

Awesome leaf coloring Shelby! I saw your card on the ATS blog and was totally blown away! She's adorable and I would be scared to do the pink hair but you pulled it off delightfully! I love these CC designs leaves too... always using them! lol TFS!
Pam Going Postal

Amy said...

Gorgeous card Shelby! I love how you've used the leaves from the Halloween scene, so clever! Spindle looks amazing, love her fall colors...just awesome!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW, this is really STUNNING!! I mean it. The colors are so beautiful and your coloring is just gorgeous!! The sparkle is just the right amount without over doing it!!

Misha said...

OK, you're gonna have to show me how to use these magical markers now - I'm sold!

Related Posts with Thumbnails